In this video, we will explain how to enable and use a free WebSpellChecker proofreading app for Slack.
You will learn some tips how you and your team can benefit and become even more productive using WebSpellChecker.
Get a free multi-language WebSpellChecker app for Slack:
Here are the steps which will help you to turn on the WebSpellChecker app for Slack:
1. Go to Slack App Directory and search for WebSpellChecker:
2. Click “Visit App Site” to visit an official page of the WebSpellChecker app for Slack:
3. Click “Add to Slack.” Click “Authorize” to grant WebSpellChecker access to your Slack team channel. You will be automatically forwarded back to the instructions for WebSpellChecker app for Slack.
4. Step-by-step follow step-by-step the manual to set up the WebSpellChecker app:
5. Enjoy and benefit from more effective communication!
Slack is not just a messaging app for teams, it is a collaborative workspace which brings everyone together to get things done. There are already hundreds of apps for Slack that are aimed at increasing professional productivity, saving time and improving communication. The WebSpellChecker app for Slack is a tool for more effective and accurate writing. It is free and easy to use.
WebSpellChecker enables spell checking capabilities for eight languages such as English, French, Italian, German, Spain, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish.
Reach us at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments.
0:26 Add a new app to your Slack chat;
1:19 Add the WebSpellChecker bot;
1:48 Open the WebSpellChecker options;
3:17 Disable WebSpellChecker in your current channel;
3:23 How the rest of the team can enable the WebSpellChecker bot and start benefiting from it;
4:24 Log in as a team member.