The Best Kept Secret in Real Estate Investing: 5% down Government VA Foreclosures
• Learn how to take advantage of today’s once in a lifetime opportunity to buy government VA (Department of Veterans Affairs). foreclosure homes all over the US, including California.
• It only requires 5% down for real estate investors, with a FICO score of 660+ only!
• All you need is about $5,000 to $20,000 total required out of pocket cash to purchase $60,000 to $200,000 + homes in the best real estate markets in the country.
• Excellent mortgage rate of 4.25%% with easy financing to own unlimited properties/mortgages
• Buyer/investor must have 2 years of documented rental property ownership to qualify for 5% VA Vendee Financing
• Buy now at the bottom of the market, and watch your wealth increase in value while most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
• Enjoy the tax benefits of purchasing real estate.
• Learn how the impact of today’s real estate market and economic situation will affect your retirement.
• And much more!
Top 10 advantages of buying VA Foreclosures:
1. Only 5% down “Vendee Financing” loans. Most investment loans requires 25% down payments
2. Positive Cash flow
3. Houses are usually discounted at 10-20%+ below market value
4. Most houses are built between 1994-2018
5. Houses are located in A to B neighborhoods
6. Highest quality tenants (Active duty Military) and other high income renters.
7. Lowest vacancy & maintenance factors
8. Most VA houses are located in the top 5 real estate markets in the country
9. These are no limits as to how many VA loans you can obtain.
10. Among the highest Rent-to-value ratio, Capitalization rates, cash-on-cash returns, & total Return on Investment (ROI) in the country