Lease Purchasing is a great way to purchase a home.
Here are the Buyer Benefits you’ll enjoy:
As a potential buyer/tenant, there are many positive features and benefits of utilizing a Lease Option program, including:
• No banks to deal with: no more bank hassles!
• Own Your Own Home: You enjoy the benefits of owning your house BEFORE you technically ever buy it!
• Improve your Credit: You are creating a strong credit reference while you are renting to own!
• Flexibility: You have total flexibility: you have the OPTION to buy your home, not the obligation!
• Your monthly rent is working towards the purchase of your home:
Usually, each month that you pay rent, a portion of that payment will
be credited towards your down payment or off of the sales price. So,
you are building equity.
• Improving Your Property: Because you will own this property, any improvements you do that increase the value of the property help you build more equity for yourself.
• You get faster equity growth: Equity can accumulate much faster with rent credits than with conventional financing (loans).
• Your Lease option deposit is credited towards the purchase of your home: This money is your vested interest in the home and will be fully credited (100%) to either your down payment or off the sales price.
• You have minimum cash out of pocket: When you buy a home conventionally, you must pay closing costs, prepaids and a down payment. With a rent to own contract, you pay only first month’s rent and an option deposit.
• Your sales price is locked in: The sales price will be stated in the lease purchase agreement and agreed to ahead of time.
• You profit from appreciation: Since the sales price is locked in before closing, any increase in property value will mean that your equity is increasing in the home.
• You pay no property taxes: Since you do not own the home yet, you will not have to pay property taxes.
• Time is on your side: Before you actually buy the home, you will have a lot of time to improve your credit, be on your job longer, save more down payment money or find the best financing available.
• You are making a smart financial decision: Feel confident that your money is working for you and actually going towards something – your home and your future.