Is Matter Around Us Pure? | CBSE Class 9 IX Science
Here we describe the topic of Is Matter Around Us Pure from class 9 science chemistry.
What is Matter?
Anything which occupies space and has mass is called “matter” or anything which has volume and mass is called “matter”.
For example. Mobile, mountains, ball pen, air, water, etc.
Basic types of matter are solid, liquid and gas.
The fundamental difference between these types is the gap between particles.
Properties of matter:
– The matter is made up of small particles.
– These small particles are very small.
– These small particles have space between them.
– These particles are doing random motion.
– When particles made move in random motion or way, it called Random motion or Brownian motion.
– These particles attract each other.
There are mainly three (3) types of matter.
For ex. Gold, Silver
For ex. Water, Salt
For ex. Soil, Coke
All the atoms in an element are identical to each other.
Simple examples are Iron, Copper, Carbon, Oxygen, Aluminum, Gold, Silver, Neon, etc.
The compound is a pure substance made up of two or more elements combined chemically in a definite ratio.
All the above-mentioned topics are described in an interactive and efficient manner so that the students could easily understand them.
For more information please visit –
Call us at – 8287971571 or 0261-4890016
DronStudy official website:
Class 9 Science Video Lectures:
Class 9 Science Full Course:
#ismatterarounduspure #class9science #chemistry