How to Reduce Uric Acid 5 Home Remedies That May Help You Control High Levels Of Uric Acid. Presence of high uric acid in bloodstream can cause gout. To prevent this condition, it is essential to watch your eating habits. A healthy eating and proper medication could help you maintain uric acid at normal levels.
Here Are Some Home Remedies May Help You Control High Levels Of Uric Acid:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar contains malic acid which helps in breaking down and removing uric acid from the body.
2. Celery seeds: Celery seeds are rich in Omega-6 fatty acids and other diuretic oils. As a powerful diuretic, it helps in cleaning the system of excess liquids by stimulating the kidneys to flush out the uric acid.
3. Lime juice: As lime juice contains citric acid, a solvent of uric acid, adding it to your daily diet is helpful in preventing high uric acid level.
4. Eat antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables: You should load up on more antioxidant rich berries like cherries, blueberries and strawberries. Dark colored berries contain flavonoids called anthocyanins that help in reducing inflammation.
5. High fibre-foods: Adding foods that are high in dietary fibre also helps in lowering uric acid levels in blood. Increase the consumption of dietary soluble fibres such as oats, apples, oranges, broccoli, pears, strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, celery, carrots and barley.
Social Links: Like And Follow Us To Stay Updated:
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.