Learn how to choose a professional teeth whitening light and the Futura2400 at To contact Beaming White, please click on the link in the previous sentence, fill out the quick contact form on the right-hand side of the page, and we will reply to you within one business day.
How to Choose a Professional Teeth Whitening Light:
1) Choose one with a blue LED light source. Blue LED light is cold, so it won’t burn your customer. This wavelength activates the whitening gel for faster results, and, LEDs last 50,000 hours or longer.
2) Choose a light with LOTS of power. The more power, the better.
3) Choose a well-Made, durable light because you want it to last; you certainly don’t want it to go out during a treatment. Be sure to look for a lamp with an aluminum head and body for the best quality and durability.
4) Choose an attractive, professional-looking light because you want your patients or customers to feel they are getting their money’s worth.
5) Choose a light with practical features. You want it to be easy to use, move, and store.
6) Choose a light made by a reputable manufacturer, preferably in the United States. You want a manufacturer that’s been around, has good customer service, exhibits at trade shows around the world, and has already sold thousands of teeth whitening lights.
7) Choose a lamp with a good warranty and guarantee, minimum 2 years.
Choose the Futura 2400 from Beaming White!