Learn more at:
Apple cider vinegar is my new obsession. I recently began taking apple cider vinegar shots 2-3 times a day for a quick and effective energy burst. However, looking deeper into the product, I have discovered so many other useful ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar into a daily repertoire. It is effective for pretty much anything — your skin, your hair, your house, and even your pets can benefit from its qualities. Raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar is so much more than a salad dressing!
1. Apple cider vinegar is a completely natural product.
2. Apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing, and will aid in increased body and shine.
3. Natural apple cider vinegar regulates the pH of your skin
It is also a recommended agent for warts.
4. Apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth. Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar, and rinse out with water.
5. Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath, and soak for 10 minutes to eliminate discomfort from sunburn.
6. Apple Cider vinegar can be used as a natural aftershave.
7. Rubbing apple cider vinegar on your hands and feet will give massage-like benefits and relief to tired hands and feet.
8. Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss.
9. Apple cider Vinegar will balance your entire inner body system.
10. As part of balancing the body’s pH, apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body.
11. This miracle vinegar helps to break up mucous throughout the body and cleanse the lymph nodes.
12. This vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help rid your body of candida — yeasts that are attributed to thrush in humans.
13. Though it might seem like an oxymoron to treat stomach acid with an acid-containing vinegar, there is research suggesting that apple cider vinegar works by correcting low acid, hence reducing heartburn.
14. The use of apple cider vinegar is effective in repelling fleas on your pets.
15. Apple cider vinegar will clean your toilets and have your bathroom smelling like apples
Learn more at: