Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit:
1. First, this mixture is high in a number of different vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Perhaps most importantly, it contains compounds that are unique to these two ingredients, such as curcumin and acetic acid. Turmeric is loaded with important nutrition for our bodies. It is a great source of manganese, iron, vitamin B6, vitamin C and potassium. It also contains bioactive compounds such as curcumin that have tremendous medicinal properties, such as reducing inflammation. Apple cider vinegar is also very nutritious. It contains good levels of manganese, potassium, iron, magnesium and some phosphorus. Most importantly, it is a great source of acetic acid. It also contains amino acids and antioxidants.
2. Consuming turmeric mixed with apple cider vinegar can also help to improve the overall health of our heart and reduce the risk associated with heart disease. In fact, the curcumin found in turmeric can help to reverse many of the risks of heart disease. Turmeric can help to improve the health and function of the blood vessels, as well as regulate blood pressure. The high levels of antioxidants can also help to reduce inflammation and oxidation, which can damage and compromise our cardiovascular system. Apple cider vinegar is also beneficial for heart health. Studies have shown that it can help to lower cholesterol levels and triglycerides when consumes. As well, it may be also help to reduce blood pressure and inflammation in the body.
3. Turmeric mixed with apple cider vinegar may also be able to prevent certain types of cancer due to their many healthy compounds. Turmeric and curcumin may be able to help affect the growth and development of certain cancers. As well, studies suggests that it may help to prevent cancer from occurring and can also affect cancer cells at the molecular level. Apple cider vinegar may also help to prevent certain types of cancer. It may have anti-cancer effects when consumed consistently, and like turmeric, effect cancer cells at the molecular level. It is important that you discuss with your medical practitioner for further treatment and prevention in this regard.
4. This mixture can also help to reduce inflammation throughout the entire body while also preventing certain types of disease. Turmeric, and more specifically the compound curcumin, is a tremendous natural anti-inflammatory compound. It can help to reduce even chronic inflammation which can help to prevent diseases such as heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease. This is because curcumin is a potent bioactive compound that reduce and fights inflammation at the molecular level. Apple cider vinegar can also help to reduce inflammation in the body. This is often attributed to the acetic acid found in it, as well as the good levels of antioxidants and nutrition it contains. Also, apple cider vinegar can help to prevent certain disease due to its anti-bacterial and disinfecting abilities.
5. Lastly, consuming a mixture of turmeric and apple cider vinegar regularly can help to improve the health and look of the skin. Turmeric is very skin healthy due to the high amounts of antioxidants it contains, its tremendous anti-inflammation properties, its ability to prevent oxidation and the high amounts of curcumin it contains. This allows turmeric to improve the health and look of the skin, while also reducing and preventing the signs of aging, such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Apple cider vinegar can also help to improve the health and look of the skin. The antioxidants and detoxifying affects of apple cider vinegar can help to reduce and eliminate free radicals and other unwanted toxins from the body that can damage the skin. Also, its anti-bacterial affects can help to reduce skin conditions, such as acne.
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.