In this video, you get answers to these questions:
– Are rent to own homes a good deal?
– Should you as a tenant consider renting to own?
– Should you as a landlord offer this option to your tenants?
– Where do problems arise in a rent to own agreement?
QUESTIONS — Have more questions about this topic or anything else? You can ask in the comments section of this video, or my private Facebook group for business owners—it’s free:
*** Show Notes and Resources ***
1. You can learn more in this blog post:
2. You can get more videos like this by subscribing to this channel:
3. You can get free tips, tools, and strategies by email:
4. You can keep learning by joining our free Facebook discussion group:
5. You can see the video equipment and tools I use at
6. You can connect with me here:
(business Facebook page)
(Facebook discussion group)
7. You can learn more about me here:
(personal Facebook page)
Some links may be “affiliate links.” This means, if you buy from these links, I may receive a commission. This helps support the creation of these videos. Thank you for your support.
This information here is public education to help spot issues to discuss with a lawyer. It’s not a substitute for legal advice. Do not rely on it. Consult with a lawyer in your jurisdiction. See the full disclaimer at /