We are back at it responding to your comments and questions via this monthly video series. I love reading and responding to your comments and as you can tell I’ll jump into the comments section with a reply or a heart quite often. If one of the questions I answered was not detailed enough or you want more info on the subject please let me know so that I can make a dedicated video giving you all of the info!
A couple favorite questions/comments from this video are
1) What Happens I get struck by lighting
2) Should Doctors treat relatives or friends?
3) What are some Apple Cider Health Benefits?
4) What does it mean to be underweight?
5) Should I start a podcast?
6) What do doctors dream about”?
7) What is the Science behind being lactose intolerant
8) How do I talk to my doctor about my anxiety/depression?
9) How often to shower if you have eczema?
Doctors are traditionally unreachable and I want to change that. So hop into this video’s and any other of my video’s comment section and ask dr mike! I want to see your username pop up on my next responding to comments video.
If you have an idea of something you want me to cover in depth, please let me know because I take your requests seriously. We will be back with more Medical Drama Review Series in a couple of weeks so please submit more names of shows/episodes you’d like for me to watch. Love you all!
– Doctor Mike Varshavski
Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday 11am EST ▶
IG – Doctor Mike
Twitter – Real Doctor Mike
Facebook – Real Doctor Mike
Contact Email: [email protected]
Questions are answered for entertainment purposes only. All parties are directed to consult with their physicians before making any kind of healthcare-related changes.
Select songs by Joakim Karud: